In today's episode, students from Women Who Code share what the group is, what the meet-ups are like, and how they've found a sense of belonging and community.
These students talk about the importance of having a supportive community while going through the ups and downs of online learning at Launch School. They generously share their thoughts and experiences through their time spent in wwcode:
- Elizabeth talks about how and why wwcode started
- Dana and Bernardette share insights on what it's like hosting a meeting up
- Rachael and Stephanie share their experience attending a meet-up
- Gwen and Shay share how they have been helped by wwcode
- Leena and Carolina talk about how wwcode influenced them and memorable moments throughout the year
You can listen from your favorite podcast app by searching for “Launch School”, or listen directly from your browser.