In this episode, siblings John and Adam Isom come chat about their journeys working together through Launch School. Adam had completed a different coding bootcamp and was in the midst of completing his CS degree when he switched to focus on Launch School. John walked away from a college scholarship to study CS to do Launch School. Why did they do that? How did it work out? Give this episode a listen to find out!
In this conversation, we chatted about:
- Attending college vs getting a job straight out of high school
- A CS degree vs Launch School
- Working and studying with your brother
- The importance of a "default environment"
- The SPOT community at Launch School
- The awkwardness of a six-figure job hunt straight out of high school
You can listen from your favorite podcast app by searching "Launch School", or directly on this page (see audio player above).