S4E4: Capstone Salaries, Recession & The Younger Students of Launch School
July 19th, 2022 · 1 hr 14 mins
About this Episode
In this episode Chris discusses the latest 2021 Capstone salaries, and provides some advice for students that have concerns about the recession. Karis catches up with younger students, Ethan and Tyler, and learns how their Launch School studies are already making an impact on their software engineering journey. Karis ends the episode with a few announcements about the latest events at Launch School.
2021 Capstone Salaries
Question about student impact on Recession
Question about increasing cost of Core and Capstone
Question about Capstone Admissions
Capstone Introduction and Breakdown
Interview with Ethan
Interview with Tyler
- 2021 Capstone Salaries
- Capstone Information Page
- Jason Wang's Article on Building an App during Launch School
- New Practice Problems for RB109 Interview Post
- New Practice Problems for JS109 Interview Post
- New Practice Problems for JS210 Assessment Post
- Cloud9 Support Group Information Post
- Launch School Women's Group August 7th Meetup
- Do you want to be a TA? Information Post
- Excellent Student 175/185 Backend Projects!
- Student Rich's Article: What Century is After Midnight?
If you have any questions about anything Launch School related whether its our prep course, Core Program, Capstone and beyond please fill out our form below and your question could be answered in our next episode!