In this episode Chris and Karis discuss a recent inspirational talk given by Core graduate student Jake. Chris answers some additional Launch School-related questions including how ISAs work. Karis interviews Capstone graduate and Launch School Alumna Catherine, who shares what life has been like as a software engineer a year and a half on from her studies at Launch School. The episode ends with a few announcements about the latest events.
Discussion on Jake's Gather Town Talk: Transformation
Discussion on Jake's Gather Town Talk: Study Checklists
Discussion on Jake's Gather Town Talk: Good Grades as the Goal
Question about Technicality versus Personality in a Tech Role
Question about Income Share Agreements (ISAs) at Lauch School
Interview with Catherine
- Dealing with Failure at Launch School: how to transform from a C to an A student with Jake deVarennes
- Jake's A+ Checklist
- Capstone Program and Launch School's ISA
- Chat to @Catherine on The Launch School Community Slack
- Do you want to be a TA? Information Post
- Chelsea's Blog Posts: Time Out Part 1
- Chelsea's Blog Posts: Time Out Part 2
- Launch School Women's Group August 28th Meetup
Fill out our form below if you have any questions about anything Launch School related whether its our prep course, Core Program, Capstone and beyond. Your question could be answered in our next episode!